Slumberjack Trail Tent 6 #73794
||Click the thumbnail to change view.|
Hover over the large image to zoom.
Click the large image for a popup.
The Trail Tent 6 utilizes gradually larger diameter poles to put stiffness at the top and provides the most room that the tent can offer. At an affordable price, the Trail Tent 6 is a centerpiece for a great trip.
Trail Tent 6 Pitching Instructions
Slumberjack Tent User Manual
- Color-coded clip construction for a fast and easy setup
- Mesh wall panels for optimum ventilation
- Internal storage pockets to keep essentials handy
- Waterproof, taped seams
- Noiseless zipper pulls
- Guyout points
- Convenient free-standing construction
- Ridge pole geometry for maximum interior space
- Full-coverage rain fly for a dry overnight experience
- Convenient dual-entry design
- Quick and easy side-release buckle tent-fly connection
- Multi diameter pole set
- Capacity: 6
- Seasons: 3
- Number of Poles: 4
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Packed Weight: 18 lbs 6 oz
- Minimum Weight: 17 lbs 13 oz
- Floor Area: 99.3 ft2
- Vestibule Area: 27.7 + 27.7 ft2
- Dimensions: 130 x 110 x 70 in
- Packed Diameter: 8 in
- Packed Length: 28 in
Weight: 19.3 pounds.
Dimensional Weight: 12.66 pounds.
Dimensions: 9.125" (W) x 9" (H) x 26" (D)
Weight Disclaimer: * Weight may vary based on configuration.
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2014 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.11386 Seconds
Memory Usage: 5.111115 Megabytes